Pujaa and its benefits
Pujaa And Its Benefits
What is Puja ?
Puja is a religious ritual performed as per our ancient Vedic scripts. Puja is done to appease God , a Spiritual power, a Planet or any other Divine Entity.
Puja is generally performed by learned Brahmins according to the Rules and guidelines laid in our ancient scripts.
The Puja is generally performed for attaining certain wishes or for protection against any malefic effect.
During Puja, the performer establishes a link between him and the diety by chanting certain Mantras for specific number of times and thereafter a Yagna is performed wherein various items are offered to the Diety with a request to bestow blessings.
Purpose ( Benefits ) of Puja and Homam :-
- 1. To attain health, wealth & happiness in our lives.
- 2. To remove various obstacles in our lives which may be due to multiple reasons like any planet placed wrongly in our Horoscope.
- 3. To attain a spiritual environment at the time of specific occasions like starting of a new business, marriage, housewarming etc.
- 4. Puja also helps to create positive and a pious atmosphere thereby eleminating various negative energies responsible for the miseries and sorrows in ones life.
- 5. Specific Pujas are performed to negate the malefic effects of certain bad yogas in ones Horoscope like Kaal Sarp Dosh, Mangal Dosh, Pitra Dosh etc.
- 6. There are certain Pujas which are performed to protect a person fromm certain impending problems and dangers like Major Surgeries, Chronic & acute illness, Court cases etc.
Now while day to day Puja can be done by any person on his own, Specific Pujas need to be performed by experienced and learned Purohits or Pujaris to get the required benefits since these Pujas need to be performed strictly as per the rituals and guidelines provided in our ancient scripts.
In this case the Purohit ji who is going to perform the Puja on behalf of a person takes a ” Sankalp ” in that persons name and then performs the puja so that the benefits of the puja are directed towards the concerned person.
Procedure of Puja and Homam
Our learned Purohits take the Sankalp in the name of the person for whom the puja is being performed.
After that he recites the Mantras for a specic number of times along with other Brahmins present so that the total number of recitals which is in thousands is achieved within the specified time period.
After that a Homam is performed where the Lord Agni is Invoked and offerings are made to him in the form of Ghee, Prasad (usually sweets, Fruits, Coconut etc.) and many other items as prescribed in our scripts while chanting mantras of the diety for whom the entire Puja has been performed.
After a succesful Homam, an AARTI of the concerned Diety is recited and this marks the completion of Puja.
During the Puja, all the items ( Yantra, Rudraksha Mala and Bracelets etc. ) which are to be sent as Prasadam to the client are also ENERGISED and thereafter they are sent as Prasadam.
Why Us ?
We offer our clients the facility of getting these Pujas performed by our Learned Brahmins and Vedic Scholers on their ( Clients ) behalf at very reasonable and affordable Prices. Please note :-
- 1. We have all the necessary infrastructure and the most learned pundits who can perform these pujas for you after taking a ” Sankalp”.
- 2. Our charges are very reasonable and they have been worked out depending upon the number of Brahmins needed for the specific Puja , material ( Puja Samagri ) required and the number of Beej Mantras that have to be recited as per the Puja.
- 3. We believe in being most authentic and strive to provide utmost satisfaction to our clients. For this we have a option of a CD ( at extra cost ) recorded at the time the puja is erformed so that you can yourself see the various rituals that have been performed at the time of puja done for you.
- 4. We send you certain items ( like Yantras/Rudrakshas Malas/Bracelets/murtis/kumkum/vibhuti etc. ) as PRASADAM of the Puja that has been performed for you.
These items are kept in the Puja Rituals and have been blessed by the divine powers during the puja.
These items should be kept in your Puja Room, Cash Box or in the Office ( Detailed instructions are sent along with these items ) depending upon the Puja which has been performed.
[title color=”color-default” align=”scmgccenter” font=”arial” style=”normal” size=”scmgc-1em”]Get some benefits from Pujaa.se, click here[/title]